Monday, May 21, 2007
Last Saturday was a rather unlucky one. Just before i wanna go for his party, i had fever and i had to suffocate myself under my quilt, trying very hard to sweat so my fever will subside. I think this method is the best BUT it's extremely difficult to fall asleep even though you are very drowsy. I finally feel some warmth after an hour plus cuz both my hands and feets were so so cold. I felt jelly all over when i woke up and notice that my right eye was a bit swollen, i guess it's because of the fever medicine the doctor gave. I thought i was only allergy to those very stong painkiller. And i think i looked very weird la with my eyes swollen (looks like mosquitoes' bite but it's allergy). He came and fetch me at 4 plus and luckily, my eye wasn't swollen after an hour plus if not it'll be really funny. I didn't even have a single bite of the ice-cream cake :( i wasn't feeling very comfortable of the environment as well cuz i'm like the only loner there since i'm his gf. All his friends were in groups. Luckily i managed to have a short chat with Cassandra (Chun Ming's gf) who was studying in ECH.
Later on, mingle around with some of the JVSians who were my seniors. I guess i really got to be more sociable and i don't know why i seemed to be less-sociable these days. This should not be me cuz it'll only put me in a difficult and awkward situation. Lucky some of his friends were friendly people, if not i think i'll feel even more lonely. I should at least be prepared that this is the situation i'll be in since he had to entertain his friends and relatives but i was still quite unhappy and became "ye man". And i tried Chivas + Coke for the first time in my entire life (ya lah, sua ku right? lol), and i drank from his cup which his friend sabo him and poured half cup full of chivas. That's a lot okay. I don't really like the taste and i could feel the heat in my face and stomach. Waited for the clock to strike 12am and wish him happy birthday and see him opening up his presents. :)
I almost forgotten that i've to stay back after school tomorrow for IS project until one of my project mates asked where are we meeting tomorrow. Sian... Actually, i didn't feel like going to school today but i still went just to submit that Journal. I skipped CEM tutorial and went home. Had my lunch and practice piano before going for lesson. Hy's gonna stay-in in the ship he was allocated to for 2 weeks, which means i won't get to see him this weekends and we can't go to the Navy Open House already. I guess i will be staying home during the weekends to complete my LAM project, which is like only less than 10% done.
I can't resist junk food though i'm still coughing. Haha... Never mind, "yi du gong du". I just got home cuz i accompanied him to buy some necessities he needed onboard and i just returned that book which i borrowed last month. As usual, always overdue. After that went Shell cuz he wanted to go carwash cuz the car was really really dirty and i like to see how they spray the foams to the entire car and looked so much like snowflakes. Anyway, i won't be able to contact him as often as i like now cuz there's no reception at the lower decks. :( 2 weeks will be over very soon, 2 months too and 2 years too. Hopefully!
Bogoshipda~
YYY
VAL
11:09:00 PM
More Than Words
<3
Her DAR
links
AhFan
AhHui
AhWei
AhYing
Apple
Cecilia
Charles
Edwin
Edwina
George
Jackie
Joy
JuChi
MeiQi
MeiQing
Pearl
Peggy
PeiTing
PeiYi
QiaoMing
Shafira
ShuTing
SiLing
SuFang
SuWen
Tr-01
Tresis
Vincent
WaiWah
WeiMing
Yazid
YiLin
YinBao
Her Credits
Designer:
Ling
Base Code Designers :
YanTing
&&
WenHui
Cursors:
Dorischu
Image hosting:
Imageshack
Background: photobucket
Fonts:
Dafont
The Girl
WEI FEN 维芬
7 Oct 1988, Libra
Ngee Ann Poly
Tourism & Resort Management
Music, Singing
The Nature
Astronomy
Traveling
Swimming
Potatoes
Mushroom Soup
Slacking & Relaxing
Her Desires
HAPPINESS!
A carefree life
Driving license
Scuba Diving Course
Lots of Potatoes
The Music playing
Singer:
Song:
Her Past
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
Free Blog Counter
-
English German dictionary